At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3 million members in 420 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information, InterNations is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With a team from around 40 countries, we believe in the benefits of international experience, cultural exchange, and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home, meet other international people, and enjoy their stay abroad.We offer:
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- conveniently located office
- regular team events and trips
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- training sessions, team library, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- support with visa application
- in-house yoga and German classes, discounts for gyms and a tae kwon do studio
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.
About the Role
Business Solutions is our newly founded business division that is developing B2B tools to offer our core product to corporate clients. This will enable them to help their expat employees settle in better and faster in their new host location. It’s an exciting time to join the InterNations team as we expand on a B2B level, which will have a significant impact on InterNations’ bright future and growth.
We’re looking for a high-energy, curious, and ambitious intern to work with the Business Solutions Consulting Team and assist them in interacting and engaging with clients and prospects. You’ll be primarily responsible for lead generation: identifying prospects from inbound and outbound sources, maintaining accurate data in our CRM database, and emailing/calling on them — with the goal of converting leads into actionable opportunities for the team.
Through this internship, you’ll hone your written and verbal communication skills with clients and prospects. You’ll also develop a deeper understanding of InterNations’ core values, our organization, and our various market segments. You’ll receive hands-on guidance, product training, and have the opportunity to job shadow within multiple departments.As a Business Solutions (Sales) Intern at InterNations, you will:
You meet the following requirements:
- support lead generation by qualifying prospective clients from a variety of inbound and outbound channels
- generate a consistent and growing sales pipeline that produces real business opportunities
- work closely with the Business Solutions Managers, Specialists, and Head of Department to support the entire sales cycle
- email/call prospects introducing the InterNations concept and booking appointments
- maintain accurate data in our CRM database(s) (Salesforce, HubSpot)
- assist with daily administrative tasks
- report directly to the Business Solutions Specialist
Are you the right one for the job?
- university student in business administration, economics, marketing, or related field
- the internship is a compulsory part of your studies and you are available for at least 6 months
- native-level speaker in English (spoken and written) is essential
- preferred but not mandatory: relevant experience in sales or customer service
- experience with CRM database(s) is a plus
- exceptional communication skills, self-motivated, and can work independently
Then convince us that you can sell by sending in your application (CV, cover letter) today!Please note:
We can only accept applications from those who must complete an internship for a minimum of 6 months as part of their degree.