At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3 million members in 420 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information, InterNations is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With a team from around 40 countries, we believe in the benefits of international experience, cultural exchange, and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home, meet other international people, and enjoy their stay abroad.We offer:
Are you the right one for our team?
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- regular workshops about work-related topics and soft skills
- independent projects and training sessions for interns
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
About the Role
It’s an exciting time to join: in line with our mission to make expat life a great experience, we are building a services platform which helps expats to relocate internationally. Finding the right expat service provider is challenging for expats as there are many small-scale providers, with little transparency about the quality of the services. This is what we are going to change.
We are now looking for a Senior Content Manager to develop the content offering for our new services platform. Together with our product and marketing teams, you will shape our platform by identifying relevant information needs and by providing this information to our customers. The content is intended to attract and inform future customers searching for relocation services and related topics online. Our goal is to position InterNations Services as the expert for international relocation.
As a Senior Content Manager at InterNations, you will:
- identify information needs related to international relocation and prioritize content production accordingly, together with product and marketing (SEO)
- develop a content strategy and implement it to source and / or produce content on a large-scale and in an efficient manner (in-house vs. agency / freelancers)
- ensure high quality standards for all content to be published on the platform in close collaboration with product
- help develop the InterNations Services brand and implement it together with product/design
- potentially write informative and engaging content for newsletters, white papers, reports, press releases, and social media communication on international relocation
You meet the following requirements:
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leading position for content production
- project/process management skills demonstrated in previous positions
- good understanding of content writing for web, with a focus on SEO
- native-level English, excellent writing, and strong oral communication skills
- supreme attention to detail
- happy to show initiative, work independently, and prioritize properly
- experience with international relocation and cross-cultural proficiency
- experience with managing third party vendors and or freelance contributors is preferred