At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With about 3 million members in 390 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information, InterNations is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With a team from over 30 countries, we believe in the benefits of international experience, cultural exchange, and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home, meet other international people, and enjoy their stay abroad.We offer:
Are you the right one for our team?
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- regular workshops about work-related topics and soft skills
- independent projects and training sessions for interns
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
About the Role
Our engineering teams architect, develop, and test our products. As a Frontend Developer, your mission is to build awesome user interfaces.
As part of the greater engineering organization, you will expand and improve our Pattern Library of UI components towards consistency and reusability. You will take part in cross-team initiatives: architectural changes, refactoring, and establishment of best practices.
What we are looking for:
- expertise in modern HTML and CSS best practices
- experience building and maintaining design systems in HTML and CSS
- an interest in UX and visual design
- an interest in improving the frontend architecture and tools
- a strong desire to learn engineering discipline and rigor
What we value:
- bettering our skills, teaching each other, and learning ways to build better software
- user testing, experimentation, automated testing, and continuous integration to gain meaningful feedback for what we do
- fostering collaboration and cooperativeness
Technologies we use: Less, Twig, Webpack, Backbone, React, Jest, Karma, Flow.
About the Premium Product Experience Team:
consists of a Product Manager, Team Lead, Backend and Frontend Developers
has made it its mission to “make the premium membership desirable for every member as well as highly profitable for us as a company”
presents the premium membership in a modern and appealing way and makes it easy to use
learns about the user by running regular A/B experiments
decides as a team what to experiment and develop next based on own ideas and learnings
continuously improves team processes and tools
Sound interesting? Then start the conversation by telling us about past projects you contributed to and are proud of. We also like to hear about what kind of work environment you thrive in and what technologies you find interesting right now.